- Change the bucket on the litter box so that when I get home I won't have a surprise waiting for me
- Make sure that I've got plenty of reading material on my SD card so that I stay occupied while on the bus
- Attempt to set up a time-order cab so that I can actually get to the Greyhound station at a reasonable time
- Pack ... Hey, now there's a concept!
- Cancel my doctor appointments for Friday morning and reschedule them
- Go to the bank and withdraw some cash; (and no, I'm not sharing)
- Remember to put some of my bottles of soda into the fridge so that I can take them with me on the bus
- Attend my follow-up appointment with my neurologist tomorrow morning so he can tell me if my brain is still functional
- Anything else that I can't think of right now that I know will come up since it always does. SMILE!!!!(
Laundry, fortunately, isn't actually on the list because I motivated myself to take care of that yesterday morning. So, now it's a matter of just trying to decide exactly how I'm going to prioritize these items. GRIN! And yes, if you haven't figured it out already, I'm going on a short trip tomorrow through Monday. So, I'm definitely looking forward to that!
Well, gotta get myself going this morning so I'll be talking to you all later!