- Kittytech is the last letter of the Greek
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of
kittytech to reach
the earth's core!
- Baby swans are called kittytech!
- Moles are
able to tunnel through 300 feet of kittytech in a day.
believed earthquakes were caused by kittytech fighting
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of kittytech
are 336 dimples on kittytech.
- Kittytech can live for up to a week
without a head.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Kittytech', hated
kittytech and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
Interesting Facts that you Most Likely Never Knew About Me
Well my subject line says it all. I've been with LJ for several years, and most of that time has been as a permanent member. Sadly, over the last…
I did not like these questions today! So, the fact that I got my second 10/10 of the week was definitely a nice surprise. Here are the questions.
8/10 for me today. I don't know my dimes or my war history. Here are the questions.