Interesting Facts that you Most Likely Never Knew About Me
And you probably won't believe them either. But, thanks to baxaphobia, I've been enlightened and wanted to share.
- Kittytech is the last letter of the Greek
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of
kittytech to reach
the earth's core!
- Baby swans are called kittytech!
- Moles are
able to tunnel through 300 feet of kittytech in a day.
believed earthquakes were caused by kittytech fighting
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of kittytech
are 336 dimples on kittytech.
- Kittytech can live for up to a week
without a head.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Kittytech', hated
kittytech and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!