- Monday: Hair cut and committee meeting.
- Tuesday: Continued training with a client outside my county, travel time to and from is about an hour each way plus three hours of training for the individual.
- Wednesday: VA training pretty much all day working with three different individuals.
- Thursday: Pac Mate training day outside the county. I'll probably have to leave no later than 7:00 AM to get there and get set up.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: AAWSVH reunion.
So, if I don't get around to posting, that's why. I hope to set up phone posting sometime in the next little while though, so if nothing else maybe I can make a phone call. Not quite the same, but you know how that goes.
Oh, and for anybody who just might wonder why I'm going to get my hair cut when I don't really have long enough hair to cut, the answer is basically just this. I can. SMILE! It keeps people from pulling it. And for those of you who probably think I'm bald now, I'm not. I'm just sort of working on the wash and go thing these days. My hair's thick enough that it could probably be divided up between two people and I'd still have plenty, and keeping it,um, short helps keep it more manageable.
Well, it's 9:00, so I need to try to get some actual work stuff done. More later.